Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Costa Rica...

Checked my last night and noticed that the flight is only at 7:00 PM in the evening. that leaves me with an entire day and nothing to do..
I had already said my good byes last night... and was not prepared for this extra time suspended between the closure of a farewell and the start of the next phase.
I wake up early like i have every morning here.. am up with the sun and stand in the little balcony sipping my tea watching the light fall over the little village behind it ..
The wind blows and its lovely here..
I will miss this place- The morning Sun, The delicious Spanish accents :)..
The hotel really is a piece of art. I don't think i could ever afford to stay in a place like this if I were holidaying by myself..
I order breakfast.. For the last time I'll get to look at the menu .. Look a all the choices ..Debate on what to order and at the end of it all order the same thing :)
All my bags are packed am ready to go....Wait for 'Fire and Rain' to stop playing and pack my laptop too. I like to travel Light... Say my good byes and leave to the airport early..
This one week has been out of a fairy tale.. Have had the opportunity to live my own travel show. I felt like I had wings...Nothing can match the heady feeling of being free..
I will miss this place..! :)
love you Costa Rica.. Muaaaaaaah!..
the next time I visit South America it will be Chile!
-Meena Venkataraman

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!!! me gonna come along with u to chile!!!!!even if i have to be packed up in your suitcase!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would LOVE to go to south america... looks like that was a fantastic vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Neeraja..
    Yes it was.. unfortunately couldnt take more time off.. couple of other national parks which I wanted to visit..
    oh well.. theres always a next time :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...