Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Once Upon a Winter..

Pictures from the Blizzard that hit London couple of days ago..

I was indoors and decided that I would get into action when I went down to cook..
So made a mad dash for the camera and ran outside for a few minutes...
Loved the pictures .. The falling snow and the drama unfolding on the streets..
We even had a power cut that night. 
Luckily power was restored in the wee hours of the morning.

The BBC Says this is the worst winter   in 30 years !!!

2 comments:

  1. lovely pics..of the foxy...u never believed that foxes come and play in my garden... there u go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :)...
    BUT...they dont come as frequently as you said they would..
    Have been keeping a watch everyday

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...